Saturday, August 10, 2013

A short talk with the Bessermann Edy of Romanian Technical Death Metal Band "Horus".



1. Can I get the story of your band and biography? What HORUS exactly means to the band? And what is reason for choosing the name (HORUS)?
The band started in 2011 with the name of Bloodtide.Back then we were singing technical death metal. I restarted it in 2012 after singing in other underground bands with 2 friends, Cristache Andrei and Vlad Mihai.And I chosed this name for the band because I like very much the Egyptian mythology and Horus is one of my favorites characters from it.

2. Do you remember your first show, how it was and how the crowd did reacted to your first .
 
We didn’t have a show yet. We are only a two-man band for now.

3. What is music to you and how you define metal?
Music is divine, is culture, art and more than that. Metal music is very unique, not like other genres. Too bad you see al kind of faggots “singing” and believing they make metal.

4. What are your achievements, favorites and influences? *answer in 3 part
Hard question. At this time I can’t think of something.

5. What aims have you set as a band in future?
To become better and better! To evolve!

6. What is the band planning for 2013? Any new songs/releases/tours?
We don’t’ make plans because plans never last. We like to flow like the water to say it like that. We are recording 3 songs, one is from us and it’s called Revelation, the other two are from my solo album and another project, called Decomposed Flesh.

7. What is the ideology that the band follows/believes?
Interesting question, our ideology is; do what you want not caring what others think and never give up.

8. What is your biggest achievement according to you?
I think that my biggest achievement is that I am what I wanted to be.

9. What were the best and the worst experiences so far as a band?
Our worst experience I think, it was when we remained only 2 members and decided that Horus will remain a two-man band. As for the best experience,  It’s very hard to tell, I think meeting all kind of people, and the music itself is a great experience.

10. What are your influences that result in creating what you create?
Our influences come from the mood that we are when we create the songs.

11. Who write the lyrics for the songs in the band?
At the beginning I was writing them, but now I have some friends for this job, because is very hard to make music and write lyrics at the same time.

12. Do tell the inspiration behind your own songs?
I can’t tell you, it’s secret..

13. What are you doing these days?
Nothing special; relaxing!

14. In general term metal isn't appreciated by Society what do you have to say on this?
Fuck the society!!

15. For a metal band is it hard surviving in underground Scene?
Yes. Sometimes is very hard. Metal fans must know that there are other bands that make incredible music, a lot of them are in the underground scene.

16. Metal has to be underground or metal has to go mainstream, what's your opinion?
I don’t know. I don’ have an opinion for this, yet.

17. Anything you would like to say to the fans out there?
Stay metal and keep fucking support it!!

18. Lastly, a space for you anything I have forgotten to ask you can tell us here?
I can’t add something to this interview because it’s a very good interview. Cheers!!









No comments:

Post a Comment